开心就好 never stop smiling! :)

Sunday, June 26, 2005

25.06.05, Saturday

Ok.. This morning went to library to meet my Phy group for discussion. We met Kf and Kokswee too at da library. So, we (me kf ks siti xh) sat down and began our discussion. We managed to complete the Phy assgn. YEAH! After that, Aikleng came for his PW but to found out that they had actually finished their discussion. Opps. So we went to sat down at JE Entertainment Centre to eat LJS. Haha. WHile eating, we took pictures and crap.

Then after that, Aikleng went to the arcade then left me siti and xiaohui went to ice skate and see see. Opps. Damn cold there. I miss Ice-Skating. Anyone? After that, we separated cause none of them wanna watch Batman. =( I went to Aikleng's house instead.

Wah. His house very nice. 2 storeys one. And its so near my auntie's house! Now then i found out. I've been going my auntie's hse for years and never found out that actually I've got a friend who lives so near to her. Hehe. When I reached Aikleng hse, I saw his baby brother, Cong Jun, and played with him. I love kids. =) Very cute. Then went up to Aikleng room and he recommended me some com games which he have been playing to sacrifice his tons of hmwk. But it doesn't look fun to me lehz? Then his baby brother kept on disturbing him. =p So we went online and disturb ppl. 1st on list is Zelun. Haha. Fun.


-Aikleng & Me by the road-

After rotting over there for hours, we left for coffee shop. Ate there and went to bus stop. On the way there, he felt so sianz so we sat down by the road and talk. So dots. Bus stop got seats he don't want but he like sitting by the road/carpark. =) We talked alot down there. =] After crapping for a long time, I went home and he went his.

Reached home. Started to re-upload all the pix. Then do the phy hols assgn. Bla bla bla. Soon, it reached 11+ pm and I went to get ready to go to JE. For? KBOX!! Woo!! Haha. So, at ard 1145, Me bro & Eddie went to JE Kbox.

I bcum a member of Kbox liaoz. The women pester me for it. Opps. Then it cost $80 for 3 person from 0000-0300am. Opps. So we went in. Sang JJ's Energy's FIR's Jay's and alot more. I lurve FIR songs! Haha. They rawks. =) I sing till my throat almost went soar cause we were like shouting instead of singing. We wanna burst the system mah. Opps. =x We laughed alot during the session too. Damn Funnie. =] 3Hours pass by real fast. =(


-Me & Eddie & Bro at JE Kbox-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home