开心就好 never stop smiling! :)

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

As i mentioned in the previous entry, remedials commence today. Had lesson at 8am and almost none turned up except for zelun, grace me, and the four. The teacher was upset of cause, for some reasons. During the 3 hours break in between, zelun and i went to Jurong Point. We had LJS for our lunch and went wandering aimlessly in the mall. We went round searching for bags. Zelun had the intention to buy but just could not settle on one. Fickled minded. =) Send an sms to all to remind them of the GP lesson we are having later because i was afraid that none turned up again like what happened in the morning. I don't want Mrs Joey to be downhearted again. Hehe. In the end, all turned up. My efforts are paid off. LOL.

GP lasted for 2 hours. I got back my TCA3 which comprises of summary and AQ. I was disheartened when i received my result. From that point of time, i finally realized that all my previous grades are fake. When it comes to real test, i just couldn't make it. Initially, those 'grades' really boosted my confidence to a high level. But, it just crush down in a split second. I thought my english are improving, but the truth is that they aren't. I guess i had to work more harder. The others are right, my english sucks.

After lesson, the group of us headed to JP's Swensens for ice cream. It has been a long time since i stepped into Swensens. I had chocolate crunch and the others' frosted choc (bla bla) seems more appetizing. After eating, we had a game of ''zhong ji mi ma''. I was the first ''lucky winner''. For that, i had to take a sip of ''garbage water'' which consists of ketchup, chilli, pepper, choc, water, etc, made by them. It was awful. You can ask grace and xiao hui, they were the so called winners too. haha. We went around JP again and this make it the second time in a day where i walk round JP.

We went on separate ways after that. On the bus, benson kfc aik ch were sleeping like logs. They seemed all tired. I was the only one awake. The journey was long and i finally got the chance to listen to my mp3 after it was repaired for the second time. I headed straight to my cosy bed when i reached home. All the way till 930pm, i was in my dream land. Kfc smsed me asking if i was alright as i seemed quiet today. Ok, i admit that i wasn't in my right self today. Don't ask me why, the feeling just came. (I didnt got dysthymia! lol)

I'm still counting, 8 more days to go. =)

P.S:
RESPECT is all I need from you. Please.
I don't need anyone to teach me what to do, I'm just myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home