开心就好 never stop smiling! :)

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Okay, got back all my results for JC1 Promotional Exam. Here are they,

Maths: 82.5 [A]
Chemistry: 66 [B]
Physics: 60 [C]
Chinese A: 51 [E]
GP: 53.5 [E]

I must say i am very satisfied for my maths result cause this is the first time i am getting over 80 for any test in jj. I was shocked like hell. As for chemistry, it was my MCQ that pulled me down. The same goes for physics. I was glad that i passed my MTA, for now at least. Huang was shocked and happy at the same time as she knew that i did study for her subj. GP was disappointing. i failed my compre like hell. a completed AQ only got 2marks. guess how sad i was. however, i must say that i am glad that i passed my overall. =)

Those marks aren't finalised. i heard that there is still gonna to be some moderation of marks. hope they can pull up some of mine. We'll be only getting back our J1 overall result at the end of Oral Presentation which is like 3weeks from now. Let's wait happily.

I am very worried for some of my classmates. they had been looking very gloomy since monday. i really hope that they can clear their J1 and get promoted to J2. Mr Oh seems to be dropping hints to us today that he's giving some of them a second chance and hoped they would really cherish it. yes, i hope for a second chance for them too.

The thought of dropping Chi A has been in my mind over the past few days. Should i really drop and focus on my other 3 subj? Is Chi A really stopping me to excel in the other 3 subj? I don't know. maybe i should just follow the rest and let them decide for me.

Also, i have signed up to be an OGL and there's gonna to be an interview. I hope i can clear that interview successfully and go through the camp once more. God Bless Me! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home