s13 class dinner
Yay. Yesterday class dinner was successful!
Everyone turned up except one who was unwell.
Never mind, there's always next time right?
Me and Kok was the first to reach lah. Should have made the meeting time at 7pm,
cos all turned up only after 7pm. Yawn.
It was nice to see the people once again.
Think we have not meet up since 17nov.
That's like about 2 weeks?
Ken is still as lame as ever. Haha.
But that's good! Can make me laugh. Lol.
And Xh rebonded her hair wor.
Now going on NU REN lu xian liao. (if you get what I mean, haha)
Grace also rebonded her hair (looks better than last time, definitely).
Yf seems tired after his IT show.
Dan look more and more like death god.
Ben is going on KOREA lu xian.
Lol. And our Kf got her job alr!
Haha. It was fun.
Hope we get to meet up more often before the guys' NS enlistment. (:
Anw, hope you guys like the thingys.
I thought I would flare up like last time, but surprisingly, I wasn't.
Hmmm..
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home