开心就好 never stop smiling! :)

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

NS 44: Extended Network, Coincidence?

Woosh! I'm back at home again!
Rarely got to book out on Tuesdays and we did it today becos tmr is CNY Eve!
Ok lah, isn't that obvious.
Hehe.

Some new discovery in camp this week.
I begin to realize I've got alot of friends who are my friends' friends.
It's like Friendster's extended network of friends,
whereby your friend is actually your other friend's friend.
Haha.
Call this a coincidence?
Maybe bah.


Last weekend was damn hectic.
Rushing here and there.
Ikea -> Bugis -> Town -> Queensway.
And I went to Ikea twice!
Haha.
To get some new furnitures to deco my room.
Changed the layout AGAIN!
Remb the last time I did it was exactly one year ago, which was also during CNY.
Yeah. I don't like to face the same old room every year!
And I think I've a very serious bad habit.
I like to buy on impulse.
Then, back at home, I REGRET buying that particular item.
YAWN.


Acutally for these couple of years, the CNY atmosphere seems to be lacking,
though the HOLIDAY MOOD at work still persist!
Lol.
Ya, it's just like another LONG weekend for me.

BUT wait,
I'm still gg back to camp for 2 duties over this long weekend!
YAWNNN!
But what to do,
my department is seriously lacking of manpower to share the over flowing amount of duties. -.-"


Alright, that's about it!
Since I don't get to be at home tmr night,
shall wish you guys who visit this site
an early HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

HUAT AR!!!!!

And,

Happy 20th Birthday Benson Tiah! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home