End of Year1 Sem2
I'm going year 2 in 3 months' time! Time really zoom for the past thirteen weeks. 6 modules done. 2 pending projects - SCAMP & Science Bash. It's time to fully focus on these 2 projects that I have neglected for quite a while.
Don't ask me how well I did for finals. All I can say is that I have already mugged hard for it and put in my 101% effort. The rest shall leave it to Luck & Fate.
Modules review would be included the next time I update this blog. I'm flying off this weekend but I have not pack my luggage and change the money! I'm totally lazy yet excited at the same time. Haha.
On a side note, I think I should treat all my friends better (or even better) from now onwards. I don't want to neglect anyone and feel regretful at the end. Once is enough.
I'm really sorry! :(
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home