开心就好 never stop smiling! :)

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Today is the last day of June Holidays liaoz. After today, beginning tomorrow, shall be a
''piang-ing'' term as all the important tests are coming. Haiz. =) Shall do some reflections of what I've been doing for the past 1 month.

1st week of the holidays::

Had Pre-U seminar in NTU. I wanna get into NTU in the future but they say NUS better. Hmm? During the Pre-U sem, I was in-charge of the distributing and collection of pillows and blankets. It was a fun though boring job. Hehe. It was quite slack lahz. =) But I got to see alot of pple from other JCs. Some are shuai and chio. And their english is damn standard when I heard them say. Opps. So, it was only 2 days for Pre-U sem for our class. =]

Next was my Sister Angeline birthday chalet at CDANS. It was a new experience for me as I've never been to a chalet in CDANS before. The chalet was nice. The room and everything was much more better than the PasirRis's one. Hehe. We had BBQ also. Long time no eat BBQ stuffs le. And, I went bowling! It has been a long time since I last played also. Fun fun. Opps. first week already so slack liaoz.

After the CDANS chalet, I admit I very ''HW'' lahz. Wahaha. I quickly piang all my hmwks over the past 3 or 4 days. I managed to complete! Hehe. But alot dunnoe how to do lehz.

2nd week of the holidays::

This week consist of massive remedials and lectures. Sadd-ed. Need to get up early in the morning to go the lessons which is the one i hate most. I hate to be disturbed from my wonderful sleep. Hee.

Oh ya! If i never remember wrongly, this week me grace yf al went to zelun's mum shop for free feast!! hehe! Thanks wor!! The food was nice but sorry, some are not to my liking thats why I cant finish all. Hee. =)

On the 12th, I went to FIR autograph session!! Yeah. I've been waiting for this. So of cause I will go. Watched their live performance at IMM and was crowded like siao. I managed to get my album signed and shaked their hands too! Although some mistakes occur when I took their photos, I still managed to get my FIR online frens to send me. Hehe.


-Faye @ IMM-



-Real @ IMM-

After the FIR thingy, nothing extraordinary happens actually. It was juz massive lectures and tutorials again. =( Did some maths jae revision at home but I seems to be have problems doing them. Opps. Oh ya. Have been busy with Project Work also. Got to get contacts with alot of Mental Hospitals. Opps. In the meanwhile, our group is busy getting started on our PW.

3rd week of the holidays::

I lurve this week of the holidays to the core. Why?? Cause it's my OG11 very first outing-Chalet!
Haha. I know I mentioned it alot of time liaoz but just bear it with my for this last time yea? Hehe. 19-21june rocks. =) Our bonds reallie strengtened alot after the chalet and I'm glad every1 had enjoyed it very much! It was s success! Hee.


-Og11 during Orientation02-


-Og11 during Chalet-

+Any difference between the 2 pics (except the no of pple)?+
Ans: The Invinsible Bonds! Wahahahaha~

4th week of the holidays::

OMG! This is the worst week of the holidays!! Got GP,MT common test. And, I didn't do quite well for both of them. Think.. haiz. =( The reason is I've no time to study for it. Opps. Was really very occupied with school and work during hols. Haha. How to study?

Forgetting about all those tests, my PW group had our second interview on 22nd at Ulu Pandan CC. It was a fun experience. This previous interview was held at Orchard Mt Eliz Hosp. Both was a new experience for me as for 17yrs in my life, I've never conducted any interviews beofre. Hehe. My PW group rawks too. We brave through ''storms'' together. Whahaha.

Then ytd, 25th, was the last day for me to enjoy and sleep late. So i suggested going Kbox to enjoy the hell out of ourselves. Yeah, indeed, we enjoyed ourselves very much with lots of laughters. =) I lurve KBox though mu singing voice sux. Opps. =)

Today, 26th, I shall not do anything but slack! Haha. I wanna do nothing today and start only tomorrow. I swear that I'll work hard for the tests upcoming from tomorrow onwards. =) No more failures. Hee. Tomorrow starts school liaoz, can wear cap to school? cause my hair really sux w/o a cap. cause i dunnoe how to style! haha. Opps.

-Thats how I spent my 1 month of June Hols. What about you?-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home