Yes! Finally finish chiong-ing my alkenes tutorial. hehe. actually its quite easy to do though i still have some doubts uncleared, but there's alot of things to memorize. I've been doing that tutorial for 4hrs and i am exhausted now. I'm heading to my bed after this entry.
Let's summarize in short what happen in school today. Met cuimin on 157 and walked together to school for chem lecture. We were both late. The LT's aircon seems to be crazy. It's working but no one just bothers to switch it on only after a very long time. Wth? Finished alkenes lecture and yeap, i've done the tutorial as well. hehe.
After that, I waited for chenhui with kahfong at the bench at concourse. We were listening to the project superstar songs in my player and she is damn dots. haha. She bought a Zen Neeon wor! My dream mp3 player. I'm gonna to change my this lousy MuVo N200 sooner or later. So f* lousy. After chenhui was released, we rushed to the Mc for lunch. When we reached, the rest is going to leave. What the.
Next was physics tutorial. I was paying attention but got distracted awhile. Haiz. This few days, i wasn't feeling real good. I was rather depressed. I don't know why. I was just sad, no mood. Benson,ch,xh,kfc,grace and me went to JP after that. We went to Mos to eat and crapped around with them. We are going sushi this sat. Haven't really make up my mind if i am going. Haiz...
P.S: I'm still searching for the old me.. wonder where it has gone to.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home