开心就好 never stop smiling! :)

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Hiye people! I'm back for more updates of my life now. (:

I have been mapling lahz, for the past weekS. It's quite fun lahz, esp when u level up and buying new clothes for your cute character to wear. And, when you are hunting for stuff u need, and you are just so luckly to be able to hunt it. Woo! But, of cause, when you are training and waiting for the experience to gain, it's damn bloody boring. hehez. so c'mon, let's go MAPLING! lolx.

Last saturday was Painting Banner Day! Cool! I was late lahz, as usual. Then somehow i realised being OGLs, it is not a good thing to be late cause the campers can't wait for their leaders, instead, it shd be the other way round, so i MUST not be late the next meeting! i hope. hehex.
Painting banner was fun lahz. Our OG18's design was not rejected. Heex! Thanks to my OG artist, Raywne! This girl is quite artistic lahz, still thought of splashing those paints onto the banner, and i think our banner looked the most artistic one lahz! quite messy also, but who cares? as long as OG 18 is visible can liaox. After that, Mr Leow came to talk to us about those must/must not do stuff. And we learnt new songs! Nice! i sang lehx! LOL. They're really nice songs. I like the ''Thank You for the music''.

Today was band practice. I was actually reluctant to go intially, but after much thoughts, i still went! I was responsible marz! hehex~ Actually band quite fun lahz, esp when we sat together to discussed admin stuff. I gave alot pple alot of english names lahz. hahaz. and i was declared ROY. <: More practices are coming but i can't take part in the Band Fest coz i'm not around in Singapore during that period of time. =( Nvm, i'll still buy the tix and go support them! , if i managed to drag someone along with me! hehex!~

Ok lahz. I can't think of anything else lex. But i know 1 thing! Next week's gonna be a BZ week! Yes! I love to be BZ rather than RT. [RT=Rotting] BZBZ! hehex. See ya folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home