开心就好 never stop smiling! :)

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Ytd was a Ex-4B gathering cum BBQ at Benjamin's hse. i was supposed to meet up with Minchao and Zhijian at 2pm but i left hse only at 2pm. thanks to grace who kept me mapling till i was late. hahaz.

We thought we were late but only saw Sinying there when we reached. soon, the rest joined and we left for benji hse. Oh, so benji hse is quite near karthik hse. I told vivian this liao. =)

When we reached, the gers went into benjiamin rm while the remaining went to play mahjong. I learnt as they played, but i LOST! haha. of coz. it was my first time playing. Grace taught me too. after that, went to play maple awhile using Ben's com. After that, hmmm ya, Sinying went to play piano for me danny and minchao! Cool! She played very well. I almost cried lah. Haha. Minchao was telling a story about me and hmmm when she was playing those sad sad songs. hahaha. fun time.

We watched tv and went down to the pit after awhile. oh ya. took lots of pics too, got trees one, stones one, and some others lah. BBQing all the way till 10pm. We played cards, chatted, cycled and lots. Yes! We're going Ice Skating! COoOl! haha.

Thanks Minchao for ur that noodles! and i'm SORRY that i didnt appreciate it coz i didnt managed to finish it. Sry aR! =)

That's all, oh yeah... I'm in Family 4, OG 18. CoOoL. I'm looking forward to the Paint Banner Day! HaHaZz~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home