开心就好 never stop smiling! :)

Friday, December 30, 2005

OGL Camp 27th Dec - 28th Dec 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*family 4 guys rawkz.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*formal family 4

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*this is the informal one. =)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*juz a few of us.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*wait..this is OG19. =)

Ok..gonna keep this short. For the OGL Camp, I must say I learnt alot, alot. Really. It's a very meaningful and fun camp, maybe cos I'm a newcomer, that's why the camp was new and fresh to me, but I still like it very much. I hope Orientation Camp 2006 will be as fun, or even more than just fun. Yeah! I love my family too. They are great people. =)

Decorations 29th Dec 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*our design in the hall.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*f4!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*us again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home