开心就好 never stop smiling! :)

Friday, December 16, 2005

Today was working day. Working at Sim Lim for PC Connect with benson, as recommended by Grace. How nice of her, who said that the job is relaxing, slack, easy and good bucks. It turns out the opposite. Haha. Buy anyway, thanks for the offer and let me earn that 50 bucks for tmr outing. Haha.

Meet Benson in the morning at 8am. I was late. K, this is not surprising at all. Haha. So we headed to Bugis via Mrt. Long journey, tiring. I was filled with anticipation for the job as Grace described it as "easy job, easy bucks". So, we reached the mall at 930am and that shop haven't even open for business yet! Wth. We rotted while waiting.

10am knocked onto our door and we went to the shop. =.="

What we were supposed to do is totally different from what Grace had told us earlier. Yawn. There were basically 500+ cartons of HP printer and me n benson are supposed to tear our the 2 stickers from the carton using our bare fingers and a very full blast hair dryer. We had to on that dryer to the max power and place it onto the stickers. So, our fingers ended up getting burnt even before lunch time.

That freakin boss is damn irritating lah. I was there bz with my work and he just stood there, watching me, and correcting me. Since he is so clever, can't he come over and lend a helping hand? Instead of talking vuglarly with his partner beside me. =.= To think he still keep rushing us to finish the 500+ cartonsby 3pm. Wth. We are not slaves. We are just 17 guys. LOL.

So we quickly left for our lunch at BK even before finishing the 500+ cartons. We grumbled and grumbled over lunch. Haha.

When we returned, almost 3/4 of them were amazingly completed! Yeah! I thought everything is gonna to be over when we finished the remaining 1/4. Shit. It was not the end yet. We then moved on to the other cartons of bigger printers as instructed and begun our "slave" job again. Sigh. Tiring. I was like a coolie lah. Moving goods here and there. And, the road in between the shops is damn bloody narrow lah. Ocassionally i have to stop what i am doing to let other pass by, and oscassionally = every 1min. Zzz!

Just when I was busy doing the stuff with a very "bu shuang" mood, the lady came over me and passed me the 50 bucks. My attitude changed totally! Haha! I began to work diligently. LOL. The uncle is damn nice as compared to that freakin boss lah. At least, he guided me tru every step and chatted with me, but i just listen to him talk. Ha.

We worked for another 1.5 hr till 830pm cause the boss requested us to help them finished up the goods before leaving. Looking at the uncle, at such an old age, of coz i cldnt bear to leave him alone doing the chores lah. So me n benson help him to clear the goods and we left immediately, never even turn back . LOL.

We headed to Plaza Singapura next. I wanted to buy the Nike sling i spotted a month ago. Sadded! It was gone!! gone!! So cheap and nice sling is gone!! Argh. Now i have the money to buy, but the stuff is not there. Zz.

So we went for Swensens. Ice cream. I orderd Frosted Choc Malt while ben ordered Gold Rush. Mine is damn freaking bloody nice and yummy lah!! I missed it man!! Yum Yum!! I took some pictures of the ice cream, but somehow can't upload them. Yawn. I will try and try.

Tmr going out with frens to cele Yf Bd. Happy Birthday Dude!

Yawn..I'm tired..Guess i will be able to sleep before 3am reaches le-grace n sy. =)

Things i got to do:
Upload pictures on
1. Genting tour
2. S13 Steamboat
3. Swensens ice cream to gek u pple. LOL.
4. Get rid of this blog skin, sick of it.

See ya ard!~ Tag please, after reading-specially to TAY Aik Leng. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home