Durian Chocolates are nice!!! Very sweet!!
开心就好 never stop smiling! :)
Monday, December 12, 2005
开心就好 never stop smiling! :)
Royundergraduate
Previous Posts
- I'm back from my holiday trip! Anyone miss me? Hah...
- yeay..i'm here to update...after 12hrs of sleep......
- today was boring. band outing to sentosa was cance...
- Yesterday went to AikLeng's hse do chi project. We...
- I'm finally back from my 3D2N Annual 4B class chal...
- ok. maybe i should blog about how im feeling right...
- Hiye people! I'm back for more updates of my life ...
- Yay! This has been the day everyone looking forwar...
- Tmr is my Oral Presentation!! Damn scary!! I hope ...
- I feel like blogging now, even though the time fla...
Write Something (:
Friends
AmyAudrey
Charmaine
Chen Hui
Cheryl
Chou Li
Denise
Di Ya
Emily
Esther
Grace
Hwee Ying
Jaslyn
Jia Feng
Kah Fong
Karin
Liting
Meng Jie
Ou Yang
Phillis
Qiu Ting
Rena
Shak
Sharlene
Shi Hui
Shi Min
Siew Yuen
Stacia
Wing Yi
Xian Hui
Xiao Hui
Yuting
Aaron
Andrew
Bay Hung
Chin Guan
Clarence
Fei Fan
Issac
Jason CB
Joe
Kai Lun
Kenny
Kok Mun
Kok Swee
Ryan
Syafiq
Wee Keat
Wei Xiang
Winston
Xiao Hao
Ying Yi
Yong Guan
Ze Lun
Zheng Xiang
MY-FIR
3/4B
05S13
JJC-LMS
Bryan Wong
Dai Yang Tian
Daren Tan
Dasmond Koh
Desmond Tan
Felicia Chin
Jeanette Aw
Joanne Peh
Kang Chenxi
Nat Ho
Pei Fen
Qi Yu Wu
Sharon Au
Zhi Yong
MUSIC
Credits
One great friend :)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home