开心就好 never stop smiling! :)

Monday, November 28, 2005

Yesterday went to AikLeng's hse do chi project. We did a research on the successful man of the music industry-Jay Chou. We thought it would be easy to locate information of him via the internet, but it's damn tough lah! In the end, we did half way and stopped. AikLeng went to play his online game and I went downstairs to watch TV. I fell asleep on the sofa! Haha. After my short nap, I went upstairs and found out that he was still playing his game. So i waited awhile and we went to Lot 1 to have our dinner. He give in to me lah, we ate LJS. =) Then something happened between me and the malay girl at the counter. Haha.

Today had Band prac at 8am in the morning! I was late! Not surprising yeah? I saw only about 5pple sitting there and rot when I reached. ZZZZZ lah. So we settled down and started practicing. Played pieces like Ross Roy, Shrek, Alv Overture, Acclamations, Prince, Phantom..etc. Fun! Rotted and played consecutively. JiaFeng ps lah, say want to come then in the end not a single soul of her! Haz.

After band, we went to JP for lunch-KFC. Rotted and lamed abit there. Then we went upstairs looking for ribbons. Something happened! Nancy aka Huimin broke a hanging thing worth 50cents! The head went off! We pretend nothing happened and quickly sneaked away. Haha. Wonder if that shop got camera anot...

Tmr going out with S13 to catch Harry Harry. I think i not watching lah. I've been declared broke after the 4B Chalet. Furthermore, i don't even know who the hell is Harry and what the story is about! Haha. I want to watch Chicken little only. Heee.

This weds is Band Outing. Go hor, band memebers! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home