开心就好 never stop smiling! :)

Saturday, December 10, 2005

I'm back from my holiday trip! Anyone miss me? Haha. It was a fun, fruitful and memorable trip!

Kuala Lumpur

This is the first destination we arrived on the first day. We took a coach there, with a tour guide in the bus, explaining details of the city. Upon reaching there, we went to some hero histoirc place. The weather is dam bloody hot. We stayed there to take some pictures. Nothing much there.











Next destination was Batu Cave. To reach this cave, you need to climb up stairs which comprises of 270 steps! My parents and sis all backed out, leaving only my brother and I to take up that challenge. It was tiring!! Sweat was dripping from my forehead profusely as I climb up each step. After much struggling, we finally reached the top. Here are some of the pictures inside the cave.







We had teh terak at the bottom of the cave where several coffee house are located. It was nice! We did the pouring and "pulling" of tea ourselves. We had prata too.
We were suppose to visit the Twin Tower in KL but due to some meetings from the 11th Asean thingy. =( We went back to the Hotel which is called Swiss Garden Hotel after that. Free shopping time was next.

We did our shopping at Times Sqaure, a shopping mall which is 20 storey high! However, most of the shops are not open for business from the 6th or 7th floor onwards. =.=

The traffic system in KL was terrible! They need 2 policeman standing in the middle of the road to direct the cars. We stood there for about half an hour just to cross over to the mall. Look at that!!

I tried looking for the Adidas bag, but to no via. My legs were tired after walking up and down. We left the mall to the night market for dinner. We took cab there. The paying system is kind of wierd. You have to purchase a ticket at the counter, telling them your destination, and pay the money required. Then, you can board the taxi. This is so so different from Singapore!

The night market was flooded with the locals. They speak languages that I couldn't understand at all. I was like "Huh? Padorn?" lol. Luckily my father know malay and is able to communicate smoothly with them. We had dinner at some kind of restaurant that don't look like a restaurant. lol. The food was terrible!! Haha. After that, we left for hotel as it began to rain.

Upon reaching the hotel, I bathed and rotted infront of the TV. Yawnz. After that, my sis & bro-in-law wanted to go out shop again, so i went along too. We went to the streets opposite our hotel and roamed around. Most of the stalls were selling food, grilled fish, chicken wings, etc. We walked around, looking at the sovenirs there. There were pubs along the streets too. They played the song Y.M.C.A! It reminded me of JJ Band, as we often played that song and Trombone has that melody. This leave me to wonder how are them getting on with the rehearsals for the JC Band Fest. We had grilled fish and oysters at the 1 of the stalls. Yummy!!

Cameron Highlands

This is our next destination after KL. ChenHui once told me that C.highland is a place for those ah pek and aunties who had retired to visit. Haha. But after visiting the place, I found out that it's half true, half fake. Haha.

It was extremely cold over at the C.Highland. We had breakfast at the hotel in KL and left for the highland. It was a long journey travelling up the high mountain. We had lunch at the restaurant beside our hotel. There was no air-con or fan inside the restaurant. Haha. We were told that the weather up there function as the air-con and fan for the shop. True indeed. After lunch, we left for Rose Centre which is a place full or roses, of all kind of colors. Haha. Again, we had to climb up the stairs to look at the beautiful scenery up there. It was cooling up there.

After that, we rested at our hotel, and once again, there was no air-con or fan inside! Despite the fact that there was nothing, it still remains pretty cooling inside the room! We went for steamboat after much rest. Imagine having the hot and spicy tom yum steamboat in such kind of cooling weather, how nice!!

After dinner, we left to the night market again. They only sell food there, but all very delicious and "malaysian". We ate durians standing beside the road too. How cool! At night, my bro. bro-in-law, sis and me, went to the lobby at the hotel to play the games there instead of resting inside our room. There were pool and table soccer. We drank at the pub there too. I had hot moccha! lol. Oh ya, the hotel is called Eqautorial hotel. It's a pretty cool hotel.

Genting Highlands

Before leaving for G.highland, we had breakfast over at the coffee house at Equatorial. We stopped by at Cocoa House which sells lots of different kind of chocolates. They have durian, mango, coffee, yoghurt chocs and etc. I bought back some too. Haha.

Upon reaching at Genting, it was already 3+ pm. It was dam crowded over there, with lots of students. I began hunting for Fuhua Band, as they were suppose to be there on that very day. Haha. We stayed at First World Hotel. After settling down, we left to the amusement parks there. We wanted to go to the Outdoor theme park, but it was raining. So, we went for that Indoor one instead. Just as I was walking, someone tap me from the back. It was Winnie! LOL. I found out that all of them lived on the 20th floor while I lived on the 24th floor. Haha.

Indoor theme park was meant for children i guess. Haha. We took the rides including boat, roller coaster, and some kiddy rides. Haha. Don't be mistaken, Javier, my 3year old nephew was with us. We merely acc-ed him for all the rides. Haha. My parents left for the Casino.

Okay, my sis, bro and I went for the 4D cineplax too. It was damn cool lahz! They had visual effects, making you as if you are in that movie, this's 3D. That 1 more "D" was that they had water splashing onto you as well! They also had wind blowing into your ear sometimes during the movie, making me so itchy. LOL.

I went with Javier to look for the band members at about 1+ am. Haha. They had some kind of troubles over there. I talked to Rena, Winnie and Joe over there. They got GOLD for the Genting competition! COOL! I didn't get to see Ms Tan as it was real late and I don't want to disturb her. Haha.

The next morning, we went to Outdoor theme park! Cool!! It has been a long time since I went there. I missed it lots man! I took the ride which transport up to a very high spot and will transport you down at a fast speed. Your body was as if it was away from the seat. Inshort, you are flying! LOL.

I took that 360 degree turn roller coaster as well. Cool! My sis, bro and I tried out the new Flying Coaster as well. It was damn super cool lahz! Really as if you are a superman like that lahz! Haha.!!

Games we played that was limited as we don't have much time. How sad. Haha. We left Genting in the afternoon, and.. Home Sweet Home. =)

More pictures will be uploaded soon as something is wrong with my that yahoo account. Haha. See ya guys! Got to get down to real work now, after enjoying my hols trip. Sianzz!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home