Alright, it's 2am now, and Roy is still not tired. Robot? Nah. He had slept from 330-730pm just now. This explains why..
Let's talk about what happen on Sunday first.
The day started with mugging chemistry.
SO SO BORING.
I hope i can score 20 marks and above for this coming 3rd O.C. test.
Aik Leng came over, with an intention of getting rid of his "bird nest" hair,
but only to find out that the saloon had close when he reached my house.
So we went to West Mall instead.
Over at there, the urge of watching movie arises in this guy again.
Feeling abit shaken by the moive temptation,
I agreed to it.
We managed to jio benson out also.
Haha. He missed his abalone dinner bcos of us.
Just then. I realised I had lost my brother's keychain that his gf had gave him.
It's a long story yeah.
So i took a bus to the "crime scene" to search for it.
I felt super guilty lah.
Aik was stopping me from going to the place to find, but I insisted.
NEVER GIVE UP!
Haiz.
I thought GOD would help me, but i still make a wasted trip.
I couldn't find it.
We then went for the 920pm moive show : The Big Momma House 2.
Before that, Benson bhgt a bag over at Zinc.
He choose himself de ok!
The moive was very funny and interesting.
A tinny little bit touching as well.
Aik was enjoying the movie tru out.
He laughed damn loud can.
That's my Sunday.
Mugging cum Movie day.
Monday..
Me and Benson brought Aik to the saloon for his Hair cut.
Now he looked totally different lah.
Much more fresher, younger.
But he seriously need to cut down on his weight.
See this AIK?!
I found out that Benson is becoming more and more particular about his appearance ever since his new hair cut.
He minds about his whole appearance unlike the past when he don't give a damn about it.
Haha.
What a big change!!
Oh yah.
This week is the 02 Orientation.
Kind of wierd when i see the J1 Ogls doing what i was doing 3mths ago.
It's a kind of wierd feeling lah.
Haha.
Anyway, all the best J1s!
I'm coming to YOUR JJ nite!
Hehe!
Tmr there's PC lesson!
I hope they will give us a Napfa Trial!
So that I can know which standard am I now after the 3mths PC lessons.
It's kind of cool. Haha.
Off I go to my Dreamland.
Sweet Dreams please come to me!
Tada~
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home