开心就好 never stop smiling! :)

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Come to think of it,
I've stay in 05s13 for about 1 year.
Time really flies.
Strong friendship bonds were formed during this short period,
and I really cherish them,
hoping that they will last forever.

The support we gave each other was always there,
the laughters we shared together,
the grumbles and whining we gave to the teachers,
the games we played together,
the outings we had togther,
the rotting times we spent together (etc..),
are going to be like gone forever in about just 8 more months.

By then, we will all go into our separate paths.
Guys going NS while girls going Uni,
which are two totally different paths.

Will we ever come by together to
share jokes together?
Chat together?
Do hmwk together?
Eat together?
Rot together?
Go home together?

I don't really think so..
And I bet I would miss all those times.

Taking this opportunity,
I would like to Thank my beloved 05S13
for the support and help
ALL of you have given me over this 1 year.
Thanks for everything.
I hope our friendship will last forever.

And, hope we can hunt down all the restaurants during each of our birthday celebration every year! (:

Image hosting by Photobucket
You guys rawks my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home