开心就好 never stop smiling! :)

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Family 4 Outing - Sentosa Siloso Beach

Yesterday was the second setosa family outing held. The first time was held for the OGLs before orientation and i missed it due to some reasons. So, for this sentosa outing again, how can i miss it? I anicipated it! lol.

I met raywne at our usual bus stop at 8am. Then, we walked to BB Mrt Station and took a train to meet the rest - Shak, Syafiq, Zhiyao, Wanxian. Raywne very best lar, bought from her house 2 huge water bottles so we no need spend $ to buy. The journey to harbour front was pretty fast, cos we were talking away. Happy moments just passes by so fast~

We reached harbour front, only to see Lawrence sitting alone there. So we went forward and rotted, while waiting for the rest. Then, Wanxian, Zhiyao & Syafiq wanted to buy drinks. So we went to the Cold Storage and buy. We had our breakfast at the Mac too. A very fast 10mins breakfast. Haha. Raywne, Shak, Wanxian and Syafiq went over to Siloso to book the place first while the rest stayed over to wait for the rest. We left at around 1030am.

Reached Sentosa. The mood wasn't there yet, cos not many turned up. Some had OGL interview and some had training and friendly. Then we started playing captain's ball, with OGLs against the Campers. I don't know who won, cos i left half way to the toilet. -You know why-

Then after that, Shak, Raywne and I went over the the water to get have a feel of the coldness. Haha. They tried to pull me inside and i ran further and further into the water, till i got half soaked. haha. They very pro lar, can swim till so far. I can only reach boundaries which my feet can feel the presence of the ground. haha.

Then Zhiyao got buried in the sand, with some distintive features outside. haha. The rest came to join in the water with one by one getting thrown inside. We played nu nai game in the water and the loser had to take off his pants, which obviously did not happen. haha. And, had our mass dance inside the water. At around noon time, the whole lot of us got out of the water and had our mass dance on land. We cheered and dance and dance and cheered.

Zi Hong, Shak, Raywne and me left when the rest was having chicken dance. We sneaked away to go grab some bite. Of cos, we are not that bad, we did bought back some food for the rest. Yeah. After i came back, i saw many people there already, can say 80% of Family 4 huh? lol. I saw familiar faces from OG SA and they came forward to say Hi to me. So nice of them. hehe.

I went over to the water there to tell the people there was food for them. And half way through talking, i got a push from the back and the whole of me got "drowned" inside. haha. It was Jishen and gang who did it. I drank alot of sea water lah, and its damn bloody salty. Yuckz! I got up from the water and i forgot i go where already. hahaz. Then later i was thrown into the water by some OG SA pple again. Zzz. I went back to the shelter and had mass dance with a few people. The juniors were like looking at us dance. I know the dance of Oh my Darling! So when the song is being played, i ask them to follow me! lols. Syafiq said what sia. hahaz. We took alot of photos with OG18 also! Thanks to those who had come!

Time really flies.. It was 5+pm when i haven't even enjoyed myself. But, OG18 Ogls had to leave for dinner with OG18 at Marina bay. I couldn't bear to leave so i went to the water and hide with Feric, Yeow Hui, Jason, Jishen and Shak they all. hahaz. I played with them a litlle while lah, cos they were my campers from OG SA. Yeah. We had tug of war inside the water. Lolz. And! I dunno who put sand on my hair lah. haha. so bad sia. and that Feric keep forbiding me from leaving the water. Its damn cold! At around 630pm, all OG18 people have already bathed and are all waiting for me. I told them to give me 5mins to get rid the sand on my hair and got changed. Hahaz. They were very gan chiong lah! lols.

It begun to pour at around 7+pm. Raywne, Zihong, Ziwei, Jocelyn ps-ed us, taking a cab first to meet the rest of the OG who is waitng for us at Marina. They said i sounded a bit pissed when they called me to explain. Haha. No lah, i wasnt. =)

All of us met at Marina Bay only at 830pm. Jasmine, Changzhi and Nicholas were already hungry like hell and they have been waiting for us since 630pm!! Imagine! I felt so guilty. hehe.
In the end, we did not have steamboat at Marin as it was too late. We went over to Cine to have BK. Yong sheng, chieng siew were also over there celebrating cs bd.. I didnt get to join them as they were already leaving when i reached town. hahaz.
Through out the whole meal, i was just stoning away and listening to them talk. hahaz. Even on the bus journey home, i didnt talk much. I was tired lah. Hehe.

I hope there are more this type of outings nextime round, cos some of my campers are already asking for it. Glad to see them enjoy so much- their smiles. hahaz.

Mugging starts again. 1/2 sianz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home