Okie.. Apply early leave today.. Wasn't feeling well and judging that the GP lesson would be 2hrs of stoning.. PC to be super tiring.. I decided to went home early.
Once reached home, I dashed to the toilet. This "place" has been my daily hang out at least 3 times a day since wednes.. I dunno why.. Shit sukx.
Just now went to West Mall.. Saw ZiWei there.. Heard he meeting people to play pool.. Haiz..
Wanted to cut my hair.. But.. while waiting.. my urge to go to toilet came again.. cannot tahan.. i dashed straight home..taking a cab.. sianz..
I'm going to bring rolls of toilet paper to sentosa tmr..just in case...nono...is confirm + plus chop... haiz..
I want to recover by this week... cos..next week is CNY! Who wants to get sick on such occassion?!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home