开心就好 never stop smiling! :)

Sunday, January 01, 2006

It's the year 2006!!!
Happy New Year to all my blog fanz!
May You Guys Have a Great Year Ahead!!

Year 2005.
I started working as a part time promoter at Centre pt Robinson.
Great experience.
Met many superb friends there.
Seriously, i missed them badly now. =(

After March, I entered Jurong Junior College.
Been through JJ's Orientation: Life Begins Here.
It was a fabulous and wonderful camp that I had ever attended.
3 Cheers to my OGLs & OG mates. =)

Mid Term.
Trying very hard to adapt to the JC's environment.
Attending lectures was a totally new experience for me.
How cool, but boring at times.

Got into a great class.
05S13.
The class who is very untied in skipping lessons and school.
Lol.
We also celebrated each other birthdays.
Jokes and laughters we spent over the meals are not going to be forgotten.
You guys rawks.

June.
Had OG11 Chalet.
Was quite a successful one.
Almost all turned up.
I was one of the organiser for this event.
Feel kinda great when all turned up for it.
Thanks guys!
I got to know my OG mates even better after this event.
I got 2 great Sistas as well.
You know who you are. =)
Lol.

End of term.
Amazing results.
Hard work got paid off.
A.
C.
C.
GP got 3rd in class.
How surprising?
Have to thank Mrs Joey Tan alot,
for her great teaching and,
interesting lessons.

Joined OGL.
New experience.
Met new friends.
Had OGL Camp.
Another great Camp.
Learnt alot of things.
Positive attitude.
Family 4.
The untied and great family.
Never regretted being a part of it.
Thanks guys. =)

Now.
Here comes 2006.
Hope it will be as fruitful as Year 2005.
I love 2006.
v(^_^)v

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home