Monday 16 Jan-
Today was the new batch of J1s coming to JJCSB. It was quite chaotic and disorganised in some way, but the heads still did quite a good job yea? Thumbs up for them.
As the only player of the Tbone section, I was stationed in one of the classroom during the audition for the new players. It was a tiring job i must say. If i have a choice, i would rather be in the room practicing my favourite piece- Shrek. Opps. So one by one came over to my station and try out the Trombone, and i had to grade their first time skill. Some were really good as a new player and some just requires more practices. I kept repeating the same lines over and over again. Yawnz. Hahaz. It lasted from 2+pm to 6+pm. Imagine how tired i was. =x
After practice Huimin, Huqin, May, Her Scandal and me went to the nearby coffee shop to makan and discuss about the distribution of the new players. Basically i just kept quiet at the table, listening to them talk lahz. haha. I was tired, very tired. We went home only at 10pm. YAWNx.
Tuesday 17 Jan-
Nothing much happend today except for that tiring PC, as usual lah. We ran the route outside the school in preparation for some sort of Cross country on the 17th Feb. Something proud to announce, I didn't stop at all! I kept running and running, telling myself not to stop. Although i was not the top few who completed the run, but i am happy for myself as my determination pulls me through and it goes to show that the SDSM in me, as i urged myself not to stop. LOL. Crap okay~
Wednesday 18 Jan-
I have fallen sick today. It was a horrible day. First time in school that i simply ate nothing. I just feel giddy and feel like vomitting. Slept in the canteen for 1hour before the gate opens at 1pm so that i could go home. I didn't go for band today, and i missed the F4 meeting. I wanted to go, but, my health stopped me. Haiz.
Anway, i would like to thank all those who had showed their concern to me in one way or another. Thanks guys!
Today 19 Jan-
Going to take a nap now. Nothing much happened today, except that i'm feeling a little bit much better. Don't think i will be going for PC tmr, as if i go, i'm scared my fever will come again and there goes my Sentosa outing this Sat! Lolx.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home