Let's talk about yesterday first..
Stayed at home the whole day..
Doing what??
Homework of cos.. haha..
At least i accomplished something..
I finished my Chemistry Halogens tutorial..
Did some reading for the un-comprehensive Physics of Fluids..
But still don't understand this chapter..die..
Did Vectors tutorial..got stucked at the first qn..
Read my Times Magazine..
It says Mozart music can help to cure some children disorders and enhance brain power..
Anyone got Mozart music to send me? lol..
After all these boring school stuff.. I went online..
Then I watched the Monkeybone on Channel 5..
So lame lah.. haha..
Watched the Street fighter show on Channel 8..
Went to sleep after that..
What a boring Saturday..
New Year is round the corner..
But how come I still do not have the new year mood?
My parents are asking me when am I going out to buy the new year stuff..
And I just replied them I don't feel like buying anything..
Haiz..
Think I keep thinking about Orientation such that New year is no longer important to me liao..
Haha..
Whatever it is..
Orientation 2006 Rawkz!
But later I'm still going out with this rich kia Aik Leng to buy his new year stuff..
He proclaim that he don't know where to go to buy his clothes..
Omg..
What era is he living in?!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home