开心就好 never stop smiling! :)

Monday, January 30, 2006

just now was very fun lah.. my younger brother brought his girlfriend home.. they two very shy.. stepped into the house then dashed towards his room.. lols.. my sis and I at there keep laughing at them.. their reaction is so funnie.. they finally came out of the room when my mother went in to get them out.. lols.. they rotted there while my sis and me keep looking at our this "younger sis-in-law".. is this what u call that?

not long after.. my relative came over.. they brought 4 children over.. first thing they do was to come over to the computer here and play Maple. Kids nowadays~ ( I quit maple liao!) lol. Then that relative came over and talk to me. He asked about my results and said that he heard that my Maths very pro one. Hmm.. he asked me to teach his son maths. lol. I talked to the kids and found out that now in primary schools, they also have the contact list system. I heard they exchange phone numbers on the first day of school already. WoA! so cool sia. My that time where got like this one? lol. The kids were bz playing maple while i rotted beside them, looking at them play. I lend them my account to play since i quitted liao. =p

when they left, i pass that kid a piece of paper with my account and ps.. then the relative ask me what it was.. he thought it was some games i intro to him to play.. haha.. then i said, "its maths formulas!" LOL. =x

going out with papa, mama, sis, bro-in-law later.. to that He Pan.. (what's it called in Eng?) So see ya guys on weds! I'm starting to miss school already! =_="

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home