开心就好 never stop smiling! :)

Thursday, December 07, 2006

random post

Went out today.
Urm. Nothing much happened outside.
Except when I was going home, at the bus stop,
an old lady fell. I think she fell because she was feeling giddy.
I wanted to go forward and help her up, but too many people reacted the way I wanted to.
As a result, I just stood there and glared.
I felt so guilty for not going forward and help.
What an eighteen year old teen..

Then on the bus, I got a seat for myself, listening to my mp3.
An old lady boarded the bus and couldn't find a seat.
I stood up, gave my seat to her.
Phew. At least I did a good deed today, to redeem myself from the act earlier on.
Eh, wait. I didn't let the seat purposely just to make myself feel better ok?
It came from the bottom of my conscience. Lol.

Alright.
I've been receiving some calls lately, like finally!
Hope it all turns out well. (:
I don't want to continue slacking at home! ):

Basha~fighting!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home