NS 45: S13 Gathering
It has been a very LONG time since we all met up. (except for the frequent MJ kakis.)
Met up with my cute JC mates just now over at JP.
Sorry ar,
none brought camera, so this entry is dull, without any pictures.
hehe.
Had Sakae for dinner.
Damn nice! As usual, I ate only side dishes and not those "got smell" Sushi.
Haha.
Grace recommended me a new dish. Quite nice bah.
We ate till we were damn full and the bill totals to over a hundred bucks.
And we left for movie at JP.
They wanted to watch P.S I Love You, Jumper and even Kungfu Dunk (which I caught TWICE alr), but it's either the timing don't match or the seats left sucks.
So we didn't catch any in the end, and went to Coffee Bean to chill.
Ordered my Pure Choc and we settled down at one cosy corner for some gossips.
As we chatted, our topic somehow ended up with the HOT topic recently - Edison Chen.
Haha.
And it got R21 or even R22, R23, R24 etc.. as we went on.
Ok la, maybe it's only me that is damn sua ku,
coz I kept asking alot of stupid qns.
Haha.
My camp kakis would know what they are as I already raised my doubts to them that night. Lol.
I think we laugh damn loud lar.
Had OUR doubts on EACH GENDER cleared by the end of the conversation.
Haha.
We chatted for almost 2hrs and left the place.
Cabbed home after that.
Guys, it was fun! Arrange for another gathering soon yea?
Then we shall move on to another even MORE MATURE topic.
LOL.
Tmr going to Don's hse for steamboat and after that, MJ!
Will be back to update on my CNY's gatherings soon!
coz SUNDAY duty again leh...
SIAN..
My friend says I look damn happy towards Staying In leh - am I crazy? Lol.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home