开心就好 never stop smiling! :)

Friday, June 11, 2010

SCAMP Prep Camp & UC Dry Run

I must admit time really flies!

SCAMP Prep Camp just ended yesterday. I really had a great fun time with my fellow comm members and the seniors. It was really awesome! Though we all were really worn out & exhausted cause we had less than 10 hours of sleep in total over the 4D3N.

I'm really thankful that my night program went on smoothly!! Though there were hiccups here and there, but well, we all learn from our mistakes! Come actual SCAMP, my night program would be flawless!!! Hahaha..

As compared to SCAMP, UC Prep Camp was really nua. Haha. I went on the second day with my UC peeps and all we did were Mass Dance and 2 games. I'm like ????????? It was so different from SCAMP! Awesome Scamp. Awesome Science. Hahaha. Okay. I'm a bit bias here, please ignore me. Hehe.

Tomorrow would be freshman briefing early in the morning! I'm all excited to meet the freshies! Haha. Can't wait!
Then the whole of next week would be filled with final meetings & discussion and Day Zero of SCAMP would be on Sunday! Everything is coming to an end! :((

On a side note, apologies to all the outings that I've pangseh-ed over this one month. I'm really busy! Sorry sorry (do the SJ song move)! Haha. Will make up to you all once SCAMP is over!

Back to work! Take care friends! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home