Yeahz, I am back to update my blog, due to constant naggings from grace and writings by her on my paper asking me to update during lesson. She even told me what to include in this update. So dots. No more daily entries liaoz.. cause now all the days seem to be the same.. So its pointless to classify them day by day.
School is still alrite till now.. only that we are informed of the upcoming tests, be it class tests or Alvl tests.. overall, its alot. Think life's gonna be hard as the weeks pass by.. all the weekends would be occuiped with the studying of tests for the next week. ZZ!
This few days during tutorials have been sitting wif grace. When i day dreamed, she hitted me. When i got doubts, she taught me. When the lesson is boring, we crapped. During chi lit lesson, her chair sort of ''gave out'' funnie noise, and we both laughed together. she taught me new eng words too. During mr oh lesson, she took picture of him when the camera sound is not switched off, hence making her damn paiseh, Opps. Grace, I did as what I've been instructed by you liaoz. Hee. =)
GP! Alot of gp lessons. As for the TCAs, some are good while some are really bad.. Phy! Dun understand that gravitational chpt at all. Chem! Still manageable.. only scared of the SPA Trial.. Maths! Sobz, changed teacher liaoz. Ms Ho no more! I somehow don like the current maths teacher now.. dunno why also.. haha.. MTA! Heard from teacher that my lit test like fail again liaoz. I did study but still turn out like tt.. haiz! Chi A! More work is coming and the ALevel oral and listening compre are coming!! PC/PE! I like the Pe game which i choosed.. but for Pc... =)
God Bless Me! =)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home