Chemistry Test.
Demoralizing.
Before the test,
I thought of aiming to score at least above 20 marks.
But now,
HAIZ!
I did study for the test for quite sometime.
However, it turns out that I can't do some the questions that came out.
Why is this happening to me?
It's not that I did not study.
I did.
I did put in alot of effort and time to study for it.
Why is it still that I can't do well?
Am I just plain stupid?
Or am I not exam smart?
I am worried that the same thing would happen to my Alevels.
Despite putting in so much hardwork,
in the end,
the effort is still not paid off.
I do hope for a miracle to happen.
Will it?
I want nothing,
but just my efforts and hardwork to be paid off.
Okay, enough of that.
After that me & KFC went to join the J1s for
MASS DANCE!
We did Twist, Hey Ya, Summer luv.
Very fun and crazy.
Pespire alot.
Cheered along with them.
Can't wait for tmr JJ Nite!
Gonna go crazy!!
Yup, that will be all.
Got to do my maths assignments.
Take care all.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home