开心就好 never stop smiling! :)

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Yupp. I'm rotting.

I have completed most of the homework on hand,
except the chemistry organic assignments.

Haiz. What's happening to me?
Why am I touching homework every single day?
There's not a single day I slack at home.
Cos' when I do that, I will feel awakard.
ARGH!!
I think I'm self stressing,
cos' I kept telling myself I have A Level this year.
Oh No!!

Nvm, forget about that.
I'll try to relax a little,
but I doubt it.
Haha.

Anyways, March holidays are here!
Mon- GP Common Test
Tues-Thurs Family 4 Chalet
Sat- 05S13 Class Outing; Sentosa

That leaves me Friday and Sunday to finish my other assignments on hand,
prepare for Maths Integration test
& Chemistry SPA trial when school reopens!

Hooray.
How am I going to relax?

Now, I need to go read through some GP Notes liao.
Ciao~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home