NS 50: 29th FEB/ AutoCar
29th FEB.
The day that occurs ONCE every FOUR years.
I spend that SPECIAL day in camp.
How pathetic. Yawn~
Anyway, had my AutoCar lessons this morning and ytd night, and it's damn cool!
Driving an auto car is definitely SO much easier than ManualCar.
Without the changing of gears and stuff, I can concentrate so much on the conditions of the road, driving at God like speed, and many more.
Haha.
Was on the road ytd night when I saw Special Operation Vehicles along the road. Guess everyone of you should know what had happened right?
Luckily we were not activated to protect the ammunitions in our camp.
Haha. But sway for those Guards people.
I heard they got activated and got to standby 24hr.
YAWN.
Ok, enough of that.
Hope they can track down that guy asap. If not I can't imagine what's more to come.
Nights in camp were still fun!
There's a recent Canto Craze in my camp, think started by me?
Haha.
Even CPT Vic told me, "wah, here HongKong army ah?" Lol.
Refer to Xiaohao's blog for the details. Hehehe.
I remember I was quite bothered by certain matters on Thurs night.
And thanks to IDOL and KANGHAO for making me laugh.
Hahaha.
Their 票-ing of 高音 for the FIR's 愛過 certainly make me forget that matter. Lol.
And they certainly are reliable and funny frens!
esp Idol, always entertaining me with his LAME-NESS during work. Whahaha.
Booked out on Weds and went to Lot1 with Kanghao & Idol to get pressie for ZH.
SORRY ah DON. PS u alone in camp.
Hehe.
Think he likes the pressie bah! Anw, it was choosen by Kanghao, after combing almost the whole of the mall. Lol.
Supposedly there is an FIR event at CityHarvest Church today/tmr, but since Kanghao's fren told him that it was on SUN, and Rena told me that it was on SAT,
we didn't go in the end.
Haha.
Shall wait patiently for their World Tour Concert then. Yawns.
Something that we did out of boredom in camp!

All ready for my Stage 5 Driving Lesson!
Go go go!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home