开心就好 never stop smiling! :)

Friday, June 20, 2008

NS 74: Recent Movies

Caught The Incredible Hulk at West Mall last Sunday.

Photobucket
Photobucket

It was, once again, another Marvel superb movie.
Was rather shocked to see Ironman appearing towards the end of the movie.
Benson told me there's gonna be a link between Hulk & Ironman in the future Marvel series movies.
Well, we shall wait and see.

He drove me back after that.
I made him go round Bukit Batok a few rounds. Haha.


Then on Tuesday, met up with Kok Swee and Benson at West Mall after fall-out for Kungfu Panda.

Photobucket
Photobucket

It was a comical movie.
Max entertainment value.
If you ask me which hero would I prefer, my choice would definitely be,
"Master Shi Fu"!
(see below)
Photobucket


On a side note, my Class 3 License card arrive at my door step already!
Was elated to see that card lying on my table when I returned home on Thursday. =))
It's definitely an achievement for myself, for the past twenty years!


ALTIS is coming next week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home