NS 69: Driving!
To whoever that are concern,
I PASSED MY DRIVING TEST!!!!!!!!!
This Class 3 license definitely doesn't come CHEAP and EASY!
I spent about 3K in total and to my horror, I've got a friend who spent less than 2.5K and she was taking second attempt for TP!
Where did all my money go man, hehehe.
Actually, I would say I am damn lucky and tycho.
You wouldn't believe if I tell you, I had 3 Immediate Failures just yesterday night during my LAST revision lesson (maybe I was too tired cos I had too many lessons ytd).
You wouldn't believe if I tell you, my left leg was trembling till the WHOLE CAR SHOOK along with me during my Parallel Parking at Warm-Up.
You wouldn't believe if I tell you, EVEN during my parking at TEST, my left leg was still trembling to the extent that I told the tester, "Wait ah, my leg is trembling." -.-'
You wouldn't believe if I tell you, I think I kana HORNED during my test by others, but OBVIOUSLY IT WASN'T MY FAULT.
....and the list continues.
With all these, I could still pass with 12 Demerit Points, I think I'm consider super lucky bah!
Hehehe.
Can have a good night rest tonight. Yesterday, my heart was like beating 2-3 times faster than usual to the extent that I couldn't sleep!
Phew. Finally it's all over!! No more traveling to BBDC!!
Thanks to all for your well-wishes. :)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home