NS 65: 变奏曲, Bugis
变奏曲 is so nice!
Esp with Jeanette Aw inside the show!
Damn chio!
I find their Theme Song very nice as well, sang by 伍家辉, that 一人一半 singer.
[Song Title: 空缺]
Anway,
went to Bugis ytd with KH to get Lenon's BD pressie.
Walk the whole of Bugis and even to Sim Lim, due to KH's weird ideas.
Lol.
Finally, we settle on something that is very UNIQUE, INTERESTING and MEANINGFUL to him!
Hope he will likes it!
Cab home after that.
Oh ya, before that,
went to Penisula with YF to get his guitar.
I shall get mine after I clear my TP end of this month.
After that, I went to Marina Mandarin Hotel for IEM Tea Recep.
Thanks to YF for accompanying me till the very last minute,
if not I will be like super LONER lah! Haha.
Uber boring!
Surprisingly, the prof that interviewed me remember me!
I was like trying to turn away. Omgz.
Supposed to go out today, but it was postponed.
Cos' it's Mother's Day today!
Going for dinner later!
And back to camp tmr already!
Another LONG LONG WEEK!!
My driving STILL sucks.
Die liao.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home