NS 57: MRT?
Wah! The clock haven't strikes TEN and I'm already up blogging?
Oh man, what an early day for me.
Anw, I think my "body alarm clock" is kind of adjusted to waking up at EARLY HRS such as 6am in the morning,
cos I woke up just now at 6am, almost wanted to change into my NO.4 and head to camp.
But then, I realized it was Good Friday today!
So I went back to sleep and here I am now.
Going to KTV later at night again.
YES, again. Haha.
With a bigger group and bigger room now. Lol.
Think it would be fun!
Yay. Hehez.
Ytd after fall out from school, went to WM to meet KangHao and Don for dinner.
They updated me about recent camp stuffs
and wah, really got quite a number of changes man!
Worst nightmare coming liao.
YAWN~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think I'm closely related to MRT.
Cos MRT = Mr Roy Tay.
Haha, just something out of the box. :)
Good luck to those Juniors getting their NS Unit Posting today!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home