NS 53: OUT AGAIN!
I cut my hair again!
My frequency of cutting hair is like damn high lah.
The last time I had one was like 2 weeks ago?
And today I went again. Hehe.
This time round, it's really damn short. [for good.]
One word for it: BOTAK!
Anyway, had my last duty on SAT before I go for my course which starts today for two weeks, whereby I had NO duty!
Can have late nights out on weekends.
Hehehe.
Then on SUN.
went for my 2 driving lessons at BBDC till 2pm.
Yes!!
I cleared my Stage 5 Evaluation!
And I've met all pre-requisites for my TP which falls at the end of APR.
Now I should just go for revision lessons and TADA,
here comes my Class 3 licence!
Whahaha, that's provided I cleared at one go!
And, I had just hit $2K for all my driving.
Kind of EX uhz?
After that met XiaoHao who had just finished his STAR PLAYER game near BBDC,
and I went to his house.
Over at his house, digged out all the "dirty" secrets from his computer
and he showcase his PIANO talent to me!
His 一脂联弹 of the song "Kiss Goodbye".
Damn PRO lor.
Hahaha.
Wah kao, last time was at "Guang Liang"[Aaron]'s house and he showed me his GUITAR talent,
and now is XiaoHao's turn. Lol.
So many TALENTED people revolving around me sia.
Next up should be my Idol [Lenon]'s show liao.
Cos' he can play both GUITAR and PIANO lar!
Idol 就是 Idol.
Tsk~ Haha.
At around 1730, we took a cab to Gombak and he went for his piano lesson while I went home to change.
Met up again at CCK with Aaron and Alan for movie.
This is like a weekly thingy ler sia.
And we still had alot of common movies left to watch!
Haha.
Caught this Korean movie recommended by XiaoHao.
2 Faces of my Girlfriend.

Typical romantic comedy of a Korean movie.
But overall still okay lar,
not as boring as I thought it would be.
And the female lead is the damn CHIO/cute girl from My Lovely Samsoon!
But her curly long hair in the movie kind of make her ABIT ugly leh.

[Jeong Ryeo Won]
After movie, we went to LJS for our very late dinner.
And crapped awhile before heading home.
I think we diao for a VERY LONG TIME at the interchange while waiting for each other buses to come. Hahaha.
While waiting, we continue talking.
Machiam alot of things to talk between these 3 guys hor?
Lolz.
To end off this post,
I think I'm very not used to my BOTAK Style now.
Omg. =x
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home