开心就好 never stop smiling! :)

Sunday, March 02, 2008

NS 51: PartyWorld @ Woodlands!

Wooh. It has been such a long time since I step into either KBox/PartyWorld!
Like TWO months already?
Unlike last time is like every two weeks de routine loh. Haha.


Kana woke up from my afternoon nap yesterday (I was damn tired!) from Aaron's sms saying that he had the car to himself for the evening.
And I suggested going K-Song since we had been revolving around that for quite some time.
Jio-ed KangHao out and off we went to Woodlands's PartyWorld since it's much more cheaper than KBox.
Really fun K-Song-ing with them, esp Kanghao.
He kept singing wrong lyrics and funny tunes. Lol.
And the way he use the "Pinyin 点歌" really made me laugh my ass off.
Hahaha. Shan't mention here, leave some face for him. lol.
And they kept making me damn paiseh with all those comments.
I'm really lousy lah, unlike my IDOL who is really the PRO one.
Hahaha.

Here are the pictures,
(more to come after I kope from Aaron)

Photobucket
Photobucket
[Aaron & KangHao]

Photobucket
[KangHao really knows how to pose man..]

Photobucket
Photobucket
[Sing Sang Sung~]

Photobucket
[Our "Guang Liang"]

Photobucket
[Our 明日"林俊杰"]



After that which was around 1am,
Aaron drove us to Ywe Tee' Mac to chill~

Photobucket
[the Driver]

Photobucket
[the V-Com]

Photobucket
[road at NITE~]


Looking forward to our next meet up at the Ice-Skating Ring!
Hahaha.
And definitely more K-Song sessions!


PHOTOS FROM AARON'S CAMERA.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
[singing with 001]

Photobucket
[future Superstars!]

Photobucket
Photobucket
[一起拍, 被拍, 自拍]

Photobucket
[I had enough of 拍-ing. lol..]

Photobucket
[power sia..]

Photobucket
[kanghao 深情哦.]

That's all folks`!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home