NS 56: KTV @ Chevrons
Aites! Guess it's time for me to update this blog!
SAT
Went to Chevrons KTV for the first time with KangHao, Aaron and Fei Fan.My another bunch of KBox khakis other than my two pretty sistas & my JC pals.
We sang for a good 6 hours over there, cos KangHao was so into singing that day,
and we extended the session till 130am.
It was like SO MUCH cheaper than KBox/PartyWorld lah, comparing both on a WEEKEND NIGHT.
We each only paid LESS THAN 20bucks for that 6 hours of singing.
I doubt we would pay that similar amount for singing the same no. of hours over at KBox/Partyworld. Instead, we might even pay twice the amount.
Lol.
But hor, cheap rates of cause come with a cost lah.
I believe there's still ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT for their sound system.
Weird sounds kept coming out from the system. Lol.
Headed over to JE MAC for supper before cabbing home with them.
I was the first to alight!
Upon reaching home, I dropped "dead" on my bed.
Hehz.

[KangHao really knows when to pose man ...]

[FeiFan, Aaron, KangHao(still looking at the camera!)]
Can't find me in the pictures above?
Haha..
Told you liao, I NOT CAM WHORE de.
Lolz.
SUN
Supposed to hit town with Kok & YF,
but sorry guys!
Got to postpone to next week cos' I'm too lazy to move my ass out of my house.
Lolz.
And to Benson also.
Paiseh lah,
always PS your MJ/Movies/Pool outings.
I know, I know.
ALOT of times liao!
Hehehez.
There's always next time ya? =X
Had a nice time nua-ing at home for the whole of SUN.
Doing whatever I like at "Roy's pace".
And I washed my SBO myself!
Accomplishment sia.
Hahaz.
Gotta apply for Uni again this coming weekend with XiaoHao.
Hope I can get into my desired courses this time round!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home