NS 63: Labour Day Week!
I've like so much to update, but when I log into blogger and come to this Dashboard page,
I became super lazy to continue typing.
Hahaha.
So on last WED, I went for NTU Information Engineering & Media course interview at sch of EEE.
The campus is like SUPER HUGE!
I couldn't find my way even though I was in a cab.
But after asking several students there, I still managed to find my way there in the end.
Luckily I was still early when I reached!
The interview went smoothly for me, but I've made up my mind already.
No more changes. Period.
After the interview, went to IMM to roam around while waiting for Lenon and Kang Hao to come.
Had our early dinner at LJS and A LONG TALK on Uni stuffz.
Basically about Mr Roy's future.
Hahaha.
Then we went to Chevrons KTV where Mr Aaron is waiting for us.
Sang all the way from 1830-2330.
Fun!
All those pia-ing for high notes and stuff!
Haha.

[GuangLiang? Stunned?]

[Favourite Idol - Chicken Little]

[He gave me that face when I accidentally blocked him
when he was posing for a pic.]

[Lenon & Aaron!]


[I seriously don't know what we are doing. Lolz.]


[Yay, KTV Hurray!]
And.. the only one who can sing till so HIGH among us,
is none other than....

[-Mr Lenon Low-]
Cab home after that.
Slept all the way till Labour Day.
Had driving on FRI night after I booked out.
Saw Zhi Yao at BBDC!
He's earning big bucks every month by tekan-ing ppl now!
Super envy lah. Haha.
Anyway, driving sucks, still not to my expectation yet.
I know if i keep driving at this rate,
28th MAY is so gonna to be my DOOM's DAY.
Well, just got to go for more revisions.
Met Kang Hao after that at WM for midnight movie.
Chill out at Coffee Bean first while waiting for the movie time.
Caught this movie - IRON MAN.


It was a superb movie!
Well, all Marvel movies are captivating,
which I think the upcoming Incredible Hulk is going to be another blast
though a similar (the HULK) film was screened a couple of years back.
And I'm going to catch it too!
Poor Kang Hao didn't have enough to pay the cab uncle on his way back,
and he had to make a trip up to his hse to get the cab money.
Considering his leg condition now, it must be quite tough!
Lolz. Paiseh ehz.
Woke up at 1300hrs THE NEXT DAY and went to Vivo straight to meet Kok & Benson.
Tiring sia!
Had our lunch at Pasta Mania.
And we walked the WHOLE VIVO!
Zara, PullandBear, Topman, RiverIsland etc etc..
My legs were already giving way half way through. Lolz.
After that, we chilled at Coffee Bean (like again!) for a good ~2hours.
And off I go to meet my NS Kakis for midnight KTV!
Omgz.
Was still early though I was already late.
Understand? Hahaz.
Went for dinner at the stretch beside Bugis Junction.
My first time there though, under the guidance of Mr Lenon.
I didn't eat much cos I was already damn FULL!
Well, the food isn't that bad, and it's considered cheap bah.
Ehz, we had ZHI CHAR in an air con-ed environment.
When everybody arrived at 11pm, we booked in (not into our camp!).
And I managed to disturb Lenon and the waitress there!
Haha. The waitress actually played along with me! Lolz.
The KTV we went was called TopOne, located opposite the Mac near Bugis Fountain.
$27.70 NETT for the whole night with free flow of drinks.
For weekdays, it only cost $15 NETT to sing from 11-7am, which is like 8hrs!
Quite cheap right!
And for weekends, it cost about $20 NETT to sing from 11-6pm.
The membership cost $10 for 2years.
All the above include FREE FLOW OF DRINKS!
No more smuggling of mineral water liao! Haha.
There are different themes set at each level for the entire KTV Bldg.
There's a mini stand infront for you to sing infront of your audience and you are able the control the lightings inside the room to different genres.
Cool uhz! There's smoke (quite smelly though) emission too!
We sang all the way till 0530hrs (their closing time) and it was damn shag!
I don't think I'm suit to sing during my sleeping hours, simply no mood!
Lolz.
*Photos will be uploaded once I receive them!
Cab home after that.
Slept for a good 4 hours (thanks KH for the morning call) before going for my driving lesson at noon TODAY.
Hmm, improve a bit as compared to last FRI.
But still got ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT!
I've super high expectation of myself when it comes to this. Haha.
After that, I barbecued myself for 30 mins (cos the weather was TOO WARM!!!) at the bus stop outside BBDC while waiting for Mr Ooi to finish his piano lesson.
Off to WM for late lunch after that.
Sian! Another new week starts tmr!!
Guess alot of Uni students are having their deserved long breaks now.
Super envy!
Haiz, that's all for now,
have fun. :O
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home