开心就好 never stop smiling! :)

Sunday, April 20, 2008

NS 61: Mahjong again!

Wah, consecutive 2 weeks of overnight MJ is killing me.
I am seriously lack of sleep.
YAWN!

Lunch at WM as usual with KangHao ytd afternoon.
Had KFC and talked about the weird phenomenons in camp nowadays.
Lol.
After that, he went back home and I remained behind to wait for the usuals.

A super LONG WAIT at Coffee Bean.

Then they came over to my hse for MJ.
Rotted at my house till like 8pm before Mr Tang Yue Feng turned up.

It's always that fun when MJ-ing with them.
Alot of funny things we wld talk about, and those funny things we wld do over the MJ table.
Hahaha.
Played 3 rounds with them.
Aik came to join us at around midnight to take over YF, who went to watch ManU match at the living room.

I let my seat for YF at around 330am and went to disturb them while they continue playing.
It was then, our "free and easy" chatting session, where we wld talk about anything.
Lol. Super funny.

I went to sleep at around 5am since I cldn't take it anymore when they continue playing till 730am this morning.

Woke up at around 2plus and went for a hair-cut.
Fugly~

Supposed to meet up with Ms Karin later in the afternoon for our mission, but since the details cldn't be confirmed, it was being postponed till next weekend?
I hope so. (:


Oh ya,
Forbidden Kingdom is a nice show!
Though, it's quite a mix of cultures & languages, but it's still nice,
cos got Liu Yi Fei!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
[The Monk, Drunk Immortal, Lost Traveller & Golden Sparrow!]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home