NS 58: Wallet 空空!
Another eventful* and fun-filling weekend!
*eventful = wallet 破大洞!
At this rate I'm going, I'm going broke sooner or later.
Then, where am I going to find $ for my Acoustic Guitar?
Lol.
Caught 2 movies over this long weekend.
Rule #1:



Caught this movie with ah Don at WM.
Finally found one person who also will 吓倒 together with me when watching horror films.
Lolz.
Ayway, the movie was not bad. Quite scary and there's storyline. Except that Fiona's voice in the movie sucks! Lol.
It's SO NOT HER lah. Aaron and me agree to this totally man.
Water Horse:


Caught this with KangHao & John at JP yesterday.
Not bad. But from the angle in 2nd pic, the water horse do resembles DINOSAUR hor?
And it was pouring like hell just before I stepped out of my house.
Damn sway.
As a result, I was late again. Hehez.
Dinner at JP's new HK restaurant.
Had my french toast!
I'm SO IMPRESSED over what KangHao told John over the dinner.
His theories do sound logical to me.
Haha.
Back to GOOD FRIDAY.
Supposedly a K-Song session at Chevrons, but due to the stupidity of the staff there,
we didn't manage to get a room and we shifted over to JE KBox.
We sang all the way till 2+am.
I'm lazy to elaborate on the details,
so, here are the pictures taken on that night!

[Alan Don Wayne John]

[ZhiHong Alan Don]

[Don is SHY]

[Don't ever take pics of KangHao when
his specs is on. Lol]

[Wah, PAPA 深情 wor]

[KangHao and Aaron]

[GO HOME LOH!]

[PAPA outside reporting strength. Lol]
Didn't had our USUAL supper that night due to constant nagging from Idol and PAPA.
Cab-ed home.
Had my driving revision this morning.
Like shyt sia.
My left leg seems to be super lazy.
I kept letting go my clutch pedal whenever the car comes to a stop,
and the car's engine dies off, cos I forgot to shift to neutral gear.
Sianified.
Met XiaoHao for lunch after that.
Been sleeping at 3am for the past nights,
resulting in me getting super shagged in the day.
Need to get back my sleep tonight!!
Signing off~
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home