开心就好 never stop smiling! :)

Monday, August 04, 2008

NS 77: Coughing.

Woa. Time really flies. It's August already!
Few more days to and 6 months more to ORD!
And F.I.R's SG concert is just 4 days away!
Can't wait man.

Weekends - coughing damn badly.
I'm like sick.. again. It's the third time within these couple of months already.
Wonder what's wrong with my body system?

Anyway, despite my cough, I still went out with Benson on Sat,
follow by a overnight MJ session at Wayne's house with the usuals.
Ben & I went over to Tiong Bahru on Saturday's afternoon in search of so called, GOOD food.
But well, we ended up eating food that can be found almost at any hawker/food courts.
Yawns.

After the makan, went over to the Plaza to catch "The Mummy - Tomb of the Dragon Emperor".
It was a superb show!
The story line is great and the casts are terrific!
Esp, Lyn.
I wonder why so many Asian actresses look so gorgeous in Hollywood movies.

Fetched HL at around eleven and went over to Wayne's house.
Played through the night till I collapse at the last 2 rounds.
I was really shagged - eyes closed the moment I threw out any tile.
Hahaha.
Take thirty at Wayne's house before going for breakfast at nearby coffee shop.
Slept till 1800hrs the next day.


Here's something for my super good friend, HL.

Thanks for all the SMS-es for reminding me to drink lots and lots of water when I was coughing damn badly.
Thanks for forbidding me to eat things that I should not be eating (though in the end I would still eat) during this period.
Thanks for bringing me cups and cups of water during work (I know it's a hassle).
Thanks for all the cough sweets that you have bought even when I didn't ask you too. Hehe.
Thanks for being at my command when I was sick. Hehe.
And many more..

This is really sincere ok. Don't doubt my sincerity.
All the best to you and N*****.
(Ok, I know this spoils everything. Hahaha. =P)

Not forgetting Don, Alan & Galvin,
for reminding me to have my meals/medicine when I was on duty, feeding me with cough syrup during work and also at my command for most of the time! Hehehe.

These people are great, aren't they?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home