开心就好 never stop smiling! :)

Saturday, June 06, 2009

Suppers!

Roy is so in love with supper sessions recently.

I just had one (or maybe dinner) last Thursday at Gombak's Char Grill after my tuition class. Wanted to go have my favorite Cheese Fries but the stall was closed! Damn it!

Then yesterday, went to this place! -

Photobucket

Lau Pa Sat!! It's definitely 1 of my favorite supper place! I especially like their Stingray and Satays! Yes, many might say the price is damn ex, but in my opinion, I think it's worth the price lah. ;)

Before that, I was in my tuition attire (army tee + black shorts) roaming around in Cineleisure for nothing. And it was a happening Friday night!! Many were looking at my weird attire. Thanks ah, to that someone. Wahaha.

Today was spent with the Baboons - Grace, CS and Elvin. Went over to CS's house to prepare some stuff.

There might be another supper session tmr night with the gang. Yeahs. ;)


"Don't make promises when you're in Joy. Don't make decisions when you're Sad. Don't reply when you're Angry. Think Twice. Think Wise."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home