开心就好 never stop smiling! :)

Friday, May 15, 2009

Exams over! & Showdown II

Yes! Most of my students' midyear are finally over! Finally a break for me after the hectic past weekend and mon-weds. Can you imagine tutoring from 11am in the morning all the way till 6pm in the evening during weekends and 2pm in the afternoon all the way till 10pm in the night during weekdays? That's really exhausting! I know this is not going to be the last, cause major exams have yet to arrive. ohgosh. pardon me for the whining.

This week was only a 2.5 days work week for me. Monday I was on MC, Tues half day and Weds Full day! (:(: Just in case you thought I was resting at home, I didnt. Was out the whole day since morning till late night consecutively. Tiring. And my eye got SWOLLEN due to the fatigue piling classes and events. Luckily, it's better now, else history is so going to repeat itself. Went for NTU checkup too. It was quite funny. Ha. Ask my friend KokSwee why.

So after the hectic days of tuition classes, yesterday (14/5) was an "OFF" (no classes) day for me! Went out with my colleagues after work to our favorite hang-out place - Plaza Sing. Had our second showdown. Of cause, my bestest chemistry Bella and I own-ed GG&MS (during the first few rds). Ha. GG and I teamed up later and we got 600 at our first team up. Woohz.

Photobucket
[our current high score 621 - though it's still 8pts away from theirs....]

Work has been pretty crazy lately. crazy as in, I'm really crazy. ask those sitting around me will know, esp Bella. Ha. Poor Bella.

MS, try harder next time, I believe you can do it, cause it's CAR1st now. ((:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home