开心就好 never stop smiling! :)

Monday, May 04, 2009

Exams + Meet-ups

The next 2 weeks are going to be like hell for me...
It's my students' exam period and they are like, still very far from my expectation of how well they can perform.
Implication?
More lessons, and more more lessons.
I'm like having 2 straight lessons for the next 2 days. Not to mention my coming weekend.
Oh well.

Despite the busy schedule, I still manage to squeeze out time for some special events.

Attended my army buddies ORD Chalet at Chevrons just last Thurs (30/4).
Had 2 lessons right before the chalet, and as a result I was like the last guest to reach? (Not to mention KangHao who went tgt with me)
Missed the chance to see more familiar faces due to the my super late abnormal arrival time.
Nevertheless, had a good chat with them and some of the regulars.
I was like trying to keep my eyes open during the KTV session that night which last all the way till 3am!
Took a short nap at the chalet and drove myself home using Wayne's car at 6am the next morning. Haha.

Photobucket
[over at the KTV room]

Photobucket
[i know she had always wanted to do that behind my back. whaha.]

Photobucket
[got me to pose with her - the very "young" pose.]

Photobucket
[Happy ORD!! - Don & Snowy]

And of cos Alan and many more... =)


The next day was Labour Day, which was a day for all workers to rest. But to tutors like me, public holidays are only days for more extra lessons.
I had lesson from the morning all the way till evening that day.
Then had dinner with Kanghao who happened to be around in that vicinity.
After which was a movie session with my college pals.

Caught Wolverine and it's damn NICE! Highly recommended. And of cause, to fans of X-Men series, I believe you've already know - Stay behind for 2 more scenes!

Had MJ session with my usual MJ kakis over the weekend as well. My luck is still not bad. Haha.
But I was damn tired towards the end of the game. Really tired.

Photobucket
[@ Grace's hse]

Photobucket
[Ordering Mac as usual during MJ - photo censored*]

Photobucket
[while waiting..]

Then was guitar lesson at my teacher's house. Well, I must say learning guitar is really not that simple as I had expect it to be. I definitely need more time for practices. Hehe.


H1N1 virus saga is like spreading even to my work @ CPF.
Taking temperature twice a day which was so SCHOOLING DAYS starts today. And we had to key in our readings daily. So troublesome!
It's like so mega that they actually shut down the main door at Level 1 with a temperature screening station for all staff and visitors.
For more work-related stuff, please refer to Jaslyn's blog found under my links.

That's all for now... at least till the exams are over. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home