Getting on to the next phase of life...
With regards to the previous post, I'm okay already. Thanks for all the tags, MSN and SMSes. Appreciates. And of cause to those whom I've poured my troubles to, Thanks for your wonderful listening ear. :)
Went to NTU and NUS open house over the weekend. Nothing new. Grab a lot of freebies with KangHao which I learn from 1 of my friend - Grab whatever you can. Hahaha. =x Then to the IT show. Needless to mention the crowd over there since it's the last day. My poor leg suffered multiple steps from others as I was wearing slippers. Went back home and submit my new Uni application. Hope it's successful this time round as I've finally set on my goal.
Time really flies. It has been a month since I ORD-ed. Did relief teaching for the past month at 2 different secondary schools and it ended just last friday. (Since this week is the March hols)
Going to start on a new job as an Admin Assistant at CPF this coming Weds, adding on another new experience to my resume. Hope it will be a pleasant one.
It's going to be a tough few months ahead before Uni starts. Got to rush back for tuition class for 4 days out of the 5 days for the entire week. And weekends mornings are occupied for classes as well. It's really getting busy.
On a side note, I started doing my own runs (been a month since I last ran) downstairs last week, in preparation for the 42.195km end of this year and of cause, my own IPPT.
Till the next time, take care guys.
The only constant is Change.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home