NS 100: Hello 2009!
It's year 2009 already!
An exciting year that lies ahead.
Few things that is worth looking forward to..
1. finally ORD-ing in FEB!
2. going back to the working society for at least 6mths..
3. Back to a student life! (this is really OMG!)
4. perhaps an overseas trip before Uni life! =D
But before all those, let me summarize my 2008, like what I usually do..
January - April
spent most of the time with my army friends. All the KBox outings, MJ & Movie sessions...
all these strengthen the bonds between us..
May
the month that I got my Class 3 license..
and I started to teach..
June - July
the month whereby I started my driving life.. It was not very smooth in the beginning but I'm glad that I'm passing that phase now..
August
took part in Army Half Marathon - 21km..
greatest achievement I had in this year..
with my sheer determination, I completed the marathon..
September
needless to mention, my birthday month..
had a mega celebration from initiated by my army friends - Operation Smiley..
all the presents that I received were awesome.
guess apart from the AHM, this would be the 2nd most significant event in 2008..
October
attended a wedding dinner for the first time w/o my parents..
it was a regular friend from army who got married..
sent a friend of mine from army to London for further studies..
didn't know parting was that unbearable..
hope you're doing fine there..
am glad that I still hear/see updates from your blog.. haha..
November
I went Taiwan! for the first time on a F&E tour with my friend, not parents!
it was definitely an experience.. navigating all the directions/routes by ourselves..
Thank you Lenon! =)
December
drove to Malaysia for the first time in life.. going at a speed of >120km/h on the expressway was cool..
planning a lot of events for my camp for the very last time..
spent most of the time with my army friends. All the KBox outings, MJ & Movie sessions...
all these strengthen the bonds between us..
May
the month that I got my Class 3 license..
and I started to teach..
June - July
the month whereby I started my driving life.. It was not very smooth in the beginning but I'm glad that I'm passing that phase now..
August
took part in Army Half Marathon - 21km..
greatest achievement I had in this year..
with my sheer determination, I completed the marathon..
September
needless to mention, my birthday month..
had a mega celebration from initiated by my army friends - Operation Smiley..
all the presents that I received were awesome.
guess apart from the AHM, this would be the 2nd most significant event in 2008..
October
attended a wedding dinner for the first time w/o my parents..
it was a regular friend from army who got married..
sent a friend of mine from army to London for further studies..
didn't know parting was that unbearable..
hope you're doing fine there..
am glad that I still hear/see updates from your blog.. haha..
November
I went Taiwan! for the first time on a F&E tour with my friend, not parents!
it was definitely an experience.. navigating all the directions/routes by ourselves..
Thank you Lenon! =)
December
drove to Malaysia for the first time in life.. going at a speed of >120km/h on the expressway was cool..
planning a lot of events for my camp for the very last time..
Seems like majority of the time were spent in camp and with army buddies. Hehe.
But well, that's life in service.
New year resolutions!
1. Learn how to play my precious guitar
2. Earn big bucks before entering Uni
3. Mug hard for Uni
If you realize, I did manage to do what I've listed down in Year 2007. Haha. I did get my license, pass my NS smoothly and I do exercise regularly at home!
Amazing!
Ok.. Happy 2009 to my blog readers! =D
But well, that's life in service.
New year resolutions!
1. Learn how to play my precious guitar
2. Earn big bucks before entering Uni
3. Mug hard for Uni
If you realize, I did manage to do what I've listed down in Year 2007. Haha. I did get my license, pass my NS smoothly and I do exercise regularly at home!
Amazing!
Ok.. Happy 2009 to my blog readers! =D
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home