NS 93: Karin's 20th Bdae Celebration
Event: Karin 20th Birthday Celebration
Date: 11th October 2008
Location: Xin Fu Yum Cha (Town) & Movie @ Lido
The 3 of us finally got to meet up to celebrate our Karin's 20th, after many postpones due to their uni exams.
Woke up late in the morning due to another late night out the previous night, hehe.
Went to fetch Karin before meeting up with Belle at town.
As usual, we were late! Hehe.
Got tickets for the show - Mama Mia! before settling for lunch over at Xin Fu Yum Cha.
Had a very heavy meal at Xin Fu. (I'm beginning to like this place!)
I was bascially finishing up everything that is on the table cos they eat very, very little!
That's like so not Roy when I'm out with my other friends - they would know. Haha.
Talked alot over the meal. Mostly on Belle passing her TP test!
And she's getting her Honda Jazz in a few mths time!
Cool! Another driver in my circle of friends.
And as usual again, Belle foot the bill all by herself, without letting us know how much she had paid. The waitress actuallly tried to hide the bill (upon instructed by Belle) from me & Karin when we tried to peep at the bill. Lol.
Karin opened up her presents we got for her at the restaurant.
Pressies we got for her -

[ A Birthday Card (we always got the RIGHT card, that's SO suitable),
A Bag & Perfume (that's not a starfruit!) ]

[A key chain that Belle got for each of us, including herself.
She claims that she had already tried her best to customised mine to a VERY MAN one,
but still. Lol.]
After lunch, we headed to Lido for our movie - Mama Mia!
The show is not bad and story is interesting. Most importantly, the sound tracks are nice!
Karin, pls fufil your promise and send to me once you got hold of them!
Then, we walked all the way to Cineleisure just for this....

[They were both very excited over the first neo (top one). Lol.]
After which, we walked all the way back to Forum to get my car.
Like DUH! Lol.
Sth interesting happened here.
When I wanted to exit the carpark, I was rejected due to insufficient funds inside my cashcard (there was $12 inside, but godamn, the carpark fee was $14!).
So i made a reverse and stopped illegally outside the lift (where there's a top-up cashcard machine).
I told Belle to get into the driver's seat (so that she can drive my car away) while I go top up just in case any car comes from behind and my car is obviously blocking the way.
And when I was half way tru topping up, this girl actually came in, asking for help..
Cos she dare not drive my car and there were many cars behind!! Lol.
So she ended up helping me topping up the cash card while I drive around in circles. Lol.
And the most stupid thing is, after everything is done, when I want to exit for the 2nd time,
they actually didn't deduct any $ from my cash card!
So in conclusion, the whole saga was a waste of time. -.-"
All in all, it was a fun-filled day spent with them, like always.
And Happy belated Bdae Karin.
Hope you like the pressies and USE THEM! =))
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home