NS 89: 20th Bdae Surprise (from Grace & BF)
Event: 20th Bdae Surprise Pt 3
Date: 19th Sep 2008
Location: Grace's BF house void deck (LIKE WTH?!)
So on this faithful day, I received a call from Gracie Grace to report to the above mentioned location to get something from her.
Wanted to "put aeroplane" but she claimed that, that "something" would go bad if I don't turn up today.
It turns out to be a belated birthday surprise planned by her and BF.
They got me a cake and sang Bdae song for me at the void deck (like duh!).

[Me & Cake they got for me]

[Believe me, I was sobbing.]

[Grace + ME + her BF]

[Another super good friend of mine - Ms Gracey]
Thanks so much for the effort in planning the surprise and getting the VERY EXPENSIVE cake!
Help me thanks ur BF too. (:
-The END-
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home