开心就好 never stop smiling! :)

Sunday, September 21, 2008

NS 85: Operation Smiley [My 20th Birthday]

Event: Operation Smiley
Date: 12th Sep 2008
Location: Sakura @ Town & Hush Hush Pub at CQ

Operation Smiley is a surprise birthday party initiated by my camp mates (esp my SGF - Lenon) to celebrate my 20th birthday.
First, I was kept in the dark for don't how many weeks when many of them were "talking behind my back" & discussing about the plans etc.
*They were really good actors and lie-ers!
Second, I was told not to expect too much to turn up during the celebration due to a clash with base event.
Then, I was told not to drive but to be chauffeured around on that day.
And finally, I received huge surprises from this bunch of guys + 1 girl.
Really thanks alot (:

So on last friday (12 Sep), Shi Yun came and picked me up together with Lenon, Don & KangHao and off we went to Sakura in Town.
She claimed that she had rented the car specially for me so as to drive me around that night.
Well, I choose to deceive myself by taking in her words for that! Haha. =P

Along the way, Lenon's phone kept ringing and when I asked him why,
he LIED to me that it was the staff from Sakura asking where we were (cos we were like late for the reservation!) but actually it was the other guys who had already reached Sakura, asking where we were!
At that instant, I believed him cos' I only thought the people who will be going for the dinner were all in that car. Well, turns out that I'm actually naive and gullible. Hahaha.

So when we reached Cineleisure carpark, Lenon & ShiYun kept chasing me out of the car to go down to the restaurant first.
Well, I suspect nothing and just went ahead with the "order".
Upon reaching Sakura, I saw ALOT of familiar faces down there!
It was until that instant, I realized I've been "zzz-ly cheated". Lol.
Thanks to Aaron Tang, Aaron Low, Yong Bing, Alan, Zhi Hern & Zhi Hong for turning up!!

Not to forget, special guest appearance - Big Boss Leon!
This guy actually appears out of nowhere with a cake and balloon when I was enjoying my Satay happily.
I was of cause shocked and surprised lah. And they started singing Birthday Song for me.
Really touched at that instant. =))

Here are the pictures taken at Sakura -

Photobucket
[20-year old Roy]

Photobucket
[Camwhoring & Eating..]

Photobucket
[My ATT pals]

Photobucket
[Clockwise - Zhi Hern, Yong Bing, Zhi Hong & Leon]

Photobucket
[Clockwise - Alan, KangHao, SGF Lenon & Don]


The TWO Aaron(s) I met in Mandai West..

Photobucket
[Aaron Low - the officer with the most integrity I've ever met.]

Photobucket
[Aaron Tang - the opposite of the above. LOL.]

Photobucket
[Frequent Log Branch-ers! L stands for Logistics (not Losers!)]


How can I ever leave her out..

Photobucket
[Best Camwhore partner - Shi Yun aka Snowy.]

Photobucket
[I was really, really elated on that day.]

Photobucket
[Thank You GUYS/GIRL! Appreciatessssss.]

I guess most of us didn't had our fill during that dinner. Esp Lenon.
He was busying entertaining everyone, receiving calls, planning for the "next event" (which I'm supposed not to know) etc etc.
I didn't had mine too, cos I was busy taking photos with everyone! Hehehe.

So after dinner, once again, I was tricked into believing that everyone's gonna leave for home as everyone was bidding me farewell.
And the next moment, Me, Don, KangHao, Lenon and ShiYun were back in the car, heading to our next destination - Hush Hush Pub.

I was blind folded the moment I got in the car, in which they explained that we're going to somewhere surprising, so I'm not allow to see until I reach that particular place.

Photobucket
[In the car - where I was blindfolded.
On the way - when I was led & piggyback-ed.]


Upon reaching the destination, I got the second shock of the night.
Those who were SUPPOSED TO GO HOME AFTER DINNER JUST NOW, were amazingly tele-ported there!
Galvin, Leon, Kiongz, Wayne & ShiHao appeared out of nowhere too!
They were people whom I thought would never appear for my celebration that night, yet they miraculously appeared! Haha.

We were at Leon's friend KTV Pub - Hush Hush at Clarke Quay.
So it was drinking & singing time...
and also, Camwhoring Part 2.

Photobucket
[Zi-Lian & Sing ings..]

Photobucket
[Wayne (bottom left pic hugging someone) was high?]

Photobucket
[My very very good friends!]

Photobucket
[Okay, this pic would definitely capture your attention.]

Photobucket
[Above two pics - "Mummy & Daddy"]

Photobucket
[Everyone posing for pictures.]

Photobucket
[I like this.]


As usual, LAME-ing with Shi Yun AGAIN..

Photobucket
Photobucket


The TWO Birthday Boys - Galvin & Roy -

Photobucket
[PS: I gulped down a cup of Beer with an EGG inside! Gross!]


The camwhore didn't just stop inside the pub.
We went OUT of the pub.. to continue taking pictures!

Photobucket
[With everything that we could find to camwhore - Dustbin & Cars]

Photobucket
[Sitting around..]

Photobucket
[Classic -> ]

Photobucket
[Hip Bengs & Lian]

Photobucket
[Hmmm?]

Everything ended before 4am and Shi Yun sent me home while the rest cab home.
It was a fun-filled night which I would definitely remember for life!
Once again, thank you guys!

-End of Part 1-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home