NS 78: Drink Drank Drunk!
Another week passed by just like that.
Officially into the last 6 months of the service and
about one more year to at least another four years of a student's life.
Am I prepared? I seriously doubt so.
Last Friday was Leon's early birthday celebration at one of his friend's pub at CQ.
The group of us met at WM for dinner at Swesens first.
I was being chauffered this time round (sort of "roller coaster" ride)!
Cos' I wanted to drink later.
We reached the pub at around ten and started drinking/singing.
Perhaps I had too much over dinner, my stomach was damn full after serval cups.
As a result, I went to the toilet (to throw up) 3 times! Hehe.
Wasted my $ for Swensens, cos' everything came out. =x
I admit I'm a poor drinker (or not a drinker at all), I almost got knocked out when it was 2am.
Giddy + tired.
But I could still walk alone without anyone holding onto me.
Something commendable ya? =))
Really thankful to Lenon and Don for sending me up to my door step.
Who knows I might just sleep inside the lift if I were to go up alone. Haha.
That's all for the night. (Photos shall come later!)
I almost threw up again when I reached home. Hehe.
BMT Section outing the next day at PS.
It's good to see everyone again after graduating from Tekong more than a year ago.
And amazed that we still got so much to talk about!
Esp with my buddy - about driving. Haha.
Shared with them my "first month of wonderful" driving experiences.
After that was movie session and supper with my super good friend.
The food was good, the company was great but the moive was awful!
Hahaha. Guess what we watched? The famous 12 Lotus.
Story and casts were confusing, etc etc.
Everything ended at 2am.
Another late night out.
Well, everything ended on a happy note...
(Quoted from a super good friend of mine. Ha.)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home